So here's another extremely gross picture of my belly. I'm 20 weeks and I've gained 10 lbs. so far. I'm finally over the sickness and leaving the house more. Nothing to report just keeping a post for my own records down the line.
Wow, we haven't been keeping up with your blog. I'll(dad) will reserve judgement on you hair color till Thanksgiving! Glad to see photos of Gavin walking. Happy to hear Garrett is in gymnastics and enjoying it and happy to hear of Kayla's experience getting her hair cut and at first grade. We'll have to make a weekly habit of checking the blog. Love, mom and dad
1 comment:
Wow, we haven't been keeping up with your blog. I'll(dad) will reserve judgement on you hair color till Thanksgiving! Glad to see photos of Gavin walking. Happy to hear Garrett is in gymnastics and enjoying it and happy to hear of Kayla's experience getting her hair cut and at first grade. We'll have to make a weekly habit of checking the blog.
Love, mom and dad
Post a Comment