Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our New House

Well it's official, we're in our house. It's been a long time coming with a lot of stress along the way, but we've made it. We moved in on Tuesday at 5:00pm. Eli's been at work since Wednesday morning and I've been to sick to do much so my in-laws have been unloading boxes, taking care of the kids, grocery shopping, painting, etc. Awhile ago we got a fortune from the Chinese restaurant saying we would get a house in the future. We saved it and have it framed with a picture of our new house. We met the new ward...kind of weird but nothing compares to the old ward. As we unpack I'm finding we have a lot of crap and I don't know how we fit it all in the apartment. I love my new house, it is just perfect for our family. I love that there is no stairs, and all the upgrades are all ready done. We just realized that the drier is gas which means I get a new one...YEA!!

So for our holiday we spent it at home. Eli had to work and I'm in no shape to go do anything adventurous. We blew up the pool for the kids, which they loved, made caramel popcorn and they got a American bag filled with July 4th toys.

I'm still bleeding but some days are lighter then normal. I don't look forward to finding a new doctor and Eli thinks I should just drive the hour for every appointment. Our house has been infected with the ant plague and it has been a huge pain in the butt trying to get rid of them all. I miss Orange County and not having a pool but I love that I have my very own backyard. (I'll post pictures later)

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I drove to OC when I was prego with Kaleb, but alot of that time I was working in OC too. I'm sure people in your ward can reccomend doctors, as long as not everyone has Kaiser. In Corona everyone seemed to have Kaiser so I couldn'get any referrals. Weird. Glad the move is over, sad you're far away.