Kayla's school took pictures for spring to raise money. The day they took them a lady called and said that she thought Makayla's pictures turned out great and her hair was cute so she wanted to put her pictures in the Preschool flier. I agreed...duh, and in doing so she sent me a coupon. A few days later the coupon came and it was for a free PACKAGE!...I thought I was just getting a free 8x10. I got the pictures and loved them but wondered what the flier looked like so I called her up and asked if she would mail me one. I wish the photographer would have sent more poses. They only sent this ONE pose and I would have bought more from them had they sent all the poses. Oh well at least I have the flier to see what the rest of them looked like.

This is the flier

This is her 4 pictures...I really love the one with the flower.
1 comment:
Model Kayla! That's funny that her pic says to choose from 4 poses, but you didn't get to! Does the flyer have her name on it? That seems weird to me.
Post a Comment