We all remember those long hot summer days when all you wanted was a Popsicle to cool yourself down and mom and dad bought Push Pops from the Shwanman....well the tradition is being passed down as we speak. I remember my first "push up" like it was yesterday, sitting on the front porch of the 645 house. And I'm not soon to forget my kids first experience with them also. Kalya knew exactly what to do and she only wanted a purple one...go figure. Garrett was a little confused what to do with it and how to get the ice cream out of the tube. I assumed it would be messy so I stripped Garrett down and made them eat them outside. They Loved them!!!

They kept asking to eat them inside because the ice cream was making them cold, and that's Garrett making his cold sign.

His mouth was so disgusting and stained, it wouldn't wash off.


After awhile it got so runny that I made him get out of my chair so I didn't have to wash it. When he stood up he tipped his cone and it started pouring out so fast.

I think they loved them and because they had Scooby Doo on them, Garrett now says Scooby Doo when he wants a "Push Up"
2 comments:
My kids love ANY kind of popsicle!! It is so much easier to strip em down and give it to them!! They always get so sticky! Most times I make them eat them outside!! Even though it is so hot! :)
You have the cutest kids ever! I remember the swan days and how excited we would get. Your Blog page is so cute and I love learning all the new updates of your family. Enjoy the sun.
Post a Comment